total elements down jacket
- inner shoulder straps | oversized hoodie | knit cuffs | zip front pockets | outer care tag
- main: 50% polyester 37% cotton 13% nylon, lining: 100% cotton, filling: 90% down 10% feather
- signature nununu scent infused
- unisex jacket for babies (12-24m), kids (2-7y) & pre-teens (8-14y)
- machine wash cold, tumble dry low heat
total elements is our way of saying this outerwear masterpiece has all that & more. this super avant-urban black down jacket for boys & girls comes sprayed with all our favorite symbols and slogans: the x, the smile, the logo, the arrow. you’ve got the “no!” on the front, the “control freak” stencil on the sleeve, a care tag on the hem, and this dope arrow up on the hood. oh, and our sprayed skull on the back. the whole thing has a matte black finish for extra edge. it’s equipped to keep the kid cozy down to -10℃ (14℉). no worries about overheating though—we’ve got shoulder straps inside so kids can take it off and wear it like a backpack so they don’t lose this killer piece.